Saturday, October 29, 2011

So Sorry But I Have Some Cute Little Scrapbook Holders

Hi all,
I am so sorry that I haven't done any posts but the flu got the better of me and I really have been so sick with it, my ears in particular are in massive pain, so I've been popping the pills, panadol and baby nurofen (surprisingly it works!!!).  I can think a little today which is good.  As you can tell I didn't add anything to my box (from my last post), I just couldn't work out what to do and love it the way it is!!!
I will have a tutorial for you tomorrow (hoping I am much better to be able to concentrate and write, otherwise, I would hate to think what I would have you making!) but just going to show you another creation from the holidays when Sonja and I got together.  It was when we were making another book, I showed you earlier and (I was looking after a girlfriends children and her daughter wanted to scrap, so I handed her some scraps and she started making these little wallets.  Well, not these ones as such but it gave Sonja and I the idea and here is what we came up with:



 Aren't they just the cutest.  The only problem is I don't know there the instructions are but if you are interested please e-mail and I will find them somewhere.  Now here is Sonja's:
She put the Halloween theme on with here Boo's.
I hope you have a lovely night, only a couple more days till Halloween, love it, lol.

1 comment: