Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Christmas Card With A Difference

Hi All,
Hope you all had a lovely weekend.  I was sick for all of it and still feeling under the weather, it is not winter so I don't know why flu's and colds are still around.  Anyway another day.......
And today, I have a card, just for something different, lol.  I cased this card from  Becky, I think!!!


My cards (made during the holidays with Sonja).  What I love about these cards, is the message pops out and I haven't seen anything like them around. Now on to Sonja's:
The same, yet different, hehehehehe.
Now on to directions;
4 1/4" x 8 1/2" card  scored  2 1/4" each end of card
3 7/8" x 3 1/2"  whisper white card for insert.
Find centre of each end at 2 3/4" and make a light pencil mark.  Cut from 2 1/4" score line to light mark, when done both sides (and at each end) it will give you the triangle shape.  This will overlap so you can stick this bit down.
Punch slit on either end of the card, as you can see from above, this is where your whisper white card will slip into.
Apply stamped image to from over the flap so you can't see where it has been adhered.
Another quick and easy project.
Stamp set:  Seasons of joy
Card:  Old olive, very vanilla, dsp - letters to santa
Ink:  Old olive
Acc:  Ribbon and brads
Tools:  Ornament punch, word window and slit punch
have a lovely evening.....

1 comment:

  1. Love them, and no I haven't seen them anywhere before...hehehe maybe I need to stalk Becky's site abit more....hope you are feeling better soon...xx

    ReplyDelete