Sunday, October 9, 2011

An Apple A Day Keeps the Doctor/Dentist Away!!!

Good evening,
I was going to do a tutorial for you but it is getting a little late and I have a lot on tomorrow and need to get my beauty sleep so I promise to post the tutorial tomorrow.  I am actually sending this to a friend in the States so you will be the first to see it.  But tonight I want to show you an apple I made.  How cute is this.  I got the pattern from the demonstrator site but you could easily draw yourself a pattern. This was so easy to make, I have to make some more and I saw another gorgeous one on my friend Bev's blog but she used one card and contrasted the colours of pink and green which looked super cool.  I actually gave this apple to my son's teacher, thought she would appreciate an apple, lol.

I sponged all the edges and punched little slits and added the white gel pen for the pips.  For the branch I rolled up some soft suede card and used a glue dot for the middle.
Card:  Riding hood red
Ink:  Riding hood red
And that is all it was.  Have a lovely evening.....

2 comments:

  1. very clever- would make a good pumpkin too
    ;-) Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever! I'd love to make one of these. xox

    ReplyDelete