Saturday, October 15, 2011

Secret Sister Swap

Hello,
We are in for a big storm so I am trying to quickly do a post and I couldn't do it before now as I didn't know who sent it to me and I have only just found out.  Rachael Hecker is one talented lady and I just tried to find her blog and couldn't find it, so I will keep you updated, as her stuff is ohhhhhhhhh.  Wait and see for yourself:
 Now isn't this just the best to receive from someone!!!
 And this little calendar would be great for a teacher present!
 A cute notebook,
 And it opened, just nice plain white paper
 A post-it-note holder with pen, oh yeah
 the book opened
 And my favourite, a bag full of goodies
And a last picture of everything together, even the chocolate I ate, lol.
have a lovely weekend.....

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo lucky you! Looks like a lovely little stash - bet those choccies are long gone lol.

    x

    ReplyDelete