Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Christmas Milk Carton

Happy Tuesday,
I'm not feeling the best today, woke up with a sore throat and it has managed to get worse even with panadol etc.  Just feel like rugging up in bed but thought I would do a quick post first.  I actually started making this milk carton a couple of years ago (believe it or not) and thought I should hurry up and finish it, and sorry, I can't remember what I have done with the pattern but not to worry as it will turn up eventually and then I will share it with you.  You could just use the milk carton die, it will just be a little smaller.  I was going to make this Halloween but I just love the Christmas paper so much, I couldn't resist.
Looks a little lop-sided, doesn't it, but it actually isn't, maybe it is the box, or maybe it is just your eyes!!!!
Card:  Basic black, pink pirouette, old olive and dsp - letters to Santa
Acc:  Ribbon and twine
Tools:  Crop-a-dial, lge scallop, 1 3/8" circle punches.
A quick and easy project.
Hope you have a lovely evening.......

1 comment:

  1. hehehe, finally finished it hey.So unlike you to have half done projects......hope you start to feel better with a good nights sleep...xx

    ReplyDelete