Thursday, October 20, 2011

Another Gift Tag Set For Christmas

Hi All,
I'mmmmm back.  And I have another set of photo's to show you of the gift tag set and then I'll give you the super quick instructions:




Actually there were another three sets to show you, as I said, very quick and easy to make.  Make sure you try.
Card  7 1/4" x 4 3/4"  scored at 3 1/2", 3 3/4" and 7 1/4"
                                   scored at 3 1/2"
Fold on the score lines.  Cut the middle tab out and using a crop-a-dial punch four holes (altogether) to run ribbon through, as shown in the picture.  That is all there is to it.  Then decorate.
You can use your circle scissors but I cheated and used the nestabilities and then put on a tab punch.  As I said this was cased from Becky at Inking Idaho.
thanks for stopping by again, lol.......

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors that you used on all these beautiful tags, Theresa, aka The Queen of 3D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! I love all your different tag combinations. Thanks for the measurements, I'm going to make some of these after work today.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are fabulous. I hope I get some time to make some. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete