Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ornament Gift Tag Set, Ready for Christmas

Hi there,
Oh my, how many beautiful creations are out there.  Every time I go onto someones blog, I think I have to make that, and that, and that and I tell you, I don't know how I will ever get everything made, that I want to make.  I suppose I should just admit defeat!!!
Well tonight, I have cased this gorgeous gift tag set from Becky (yet again!)
How adorable is this!  I even used a dotto on the front so whoever I give it to can use it, and then when you open it up:
Four very cute gift tags, and I know we have all seen heaps of portfolio's (think that is what we call them - if not, I'm putting it down to sick and tired, lol) but this is one of the easiest to make.
And this is them out, so you can see everything, I probably should have put a nice sentiment on there!!
Anyway on to instructions:
Oh, you are not going to believe this but I can't find my measurements (remember sick and tired!!) but I promise I will put them on tomorrow.
Stamp set:  snow swirled
Card:  Riding hood red, whisper white and dsp - retired
Ink:  Chocolate chip and riding hood red
Acc:  Ribbon and twine
Tools:  Crop-a-dial, circle scissors and round tab punch
And that is it until tomorrow, see you then with instructions,
have a lovely night.....

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous it is! I love 'em and can't wait to use them on some special gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, will definitely make some myself.

    x

    ReplyDelete