Friday, October 21, 2011

3 by 3 Scrapbook Album For Christmas

Hello,
Hope everyone has had a lovely week.  I have spent most of the day in bed with a bad case of the flu but it's the weekend and plenty of time to get over it.  Today I have a really cute little album/card, not really sure but I can always change anything into an album!!
I really think it is the paper that makes it so cute as well, I am so loving this designer printed paper.  I made this a little while ago with Sonja (my stamping friend - over the holidays) so I will have hers to show you as well.  So on to the inside of mine:

I actually wrecked one of the pages (that was my favourite) and of course, I couldn't throw it away.  I will show you soon what I did with it, it is just a secret at the moment, promise to let you in on it soon.


So this one is Sonja's, as you probably guessed!  And the directions for this cute, simple little scrapbook are:
Card:  12" x 3"   scored at 3", 6" and 9".  That is it and you add all the designer printed paper and embellishments you like.   I intend to make heaps more for Christmas.
Have a lovely night and thanks for stopping by.............

2 comments:

  1. These are both lovely! The DSP is gorgeous and I really like the 3D ornament on the front! Another awesome project, Theresa!

    ReplyDelete