Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Unfinished Business

Hello,
So how is everyone?  Had a great day?  I won't even tell you about mine but I will show you a box we made, ummmmmmm, can't remember, a couple of months ago (I think!) at Crafter's Anonymous.  Love the box but couldn't work out how to decorate, as I absolutely love the box just the way it is.  But it does need something.  So tonight while I am watching X-factor I will try and work it out and let you know how I go tomorrow!  But for tonight, I will show you why I am struggling so bad.  This is a great size box and I am struggling to want to give it away!!

See, how cute is this box, I love it!  So you will have to check back tomorrow to find out if I did anything with it, lol.
Card:  Soft suede, dsp- soft subtles and very vanilla
Tools:  3/4" circle punch.
I know, you think I should finish it!!
Have a lovely night and I'll see you tomorrow....

1 comment:

  1. this is such a cool box!!!!
    love the colors!!!
    got to check it out today!!!!
    tfs:)
    chat

    ReplyDelete