Sunday, January 30, 2011

Valentine Gift Box

Good morning,
  Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!  It goes too quickly for me, but anyway onto another week.....
I am doing a 3D challenge, on Valentine, at Our Creative Corner today
  This is my gift box/bag.  I have been wanting to do this for ages and thought, with the challenge, great time.

  Sorry, we have had an overcast weekend, as well as today.  And it is hard to take photos, so I had to lye it down.
Stamp set:  Teeny tiny sentiments
Card:  Pink pirouette, cherry cobbler, dsp-play date, whisper white
Ink:  Chocolate chip
Acc:  Rhinestone brads (sorry should have taken a picture of the side) and velcro
Tools:  Scallop circle, 13/8 circle, heart to heart punch, word window punch and circle scissors.
There is a great tutorial on Holly's blog, Toyzhaven.blog.  And if anyone is interested I can do up the instructions.  I just tried to write down some quick ones for you but you do need to see a picture of the card to see where to cut off squares.  And you have to round off the sides, which I would need to show you in a picture.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day....

No comments:

Post a Comment