Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Valentine Top Note Card Holder

Good morning,
When I was uploading the photos, I realised I hadn't taken my note card all the way out so you could see the bottom.  I stamped the birds from Love Defined at the bottom.  I have been using Love Defined a lot for Valentines, it is such a lovely set.
Stamp set:  Love defined
Card:  Riding hood red, whisper white and dsp - jolly holiday (love the jolly holiday, it has been so versatile)
Ink:  Riding hood red
Acc:  Riding hood red ribbon, glue dots
Tools:  Heart to heart extra lge punch and 11/4" punch, big shot and top note die.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
My heart goes out to anyone affected by the floods, I was glued to the television all day yesterday, and will be today, hoping Brisbane is not as bad as they think it will be xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment