Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January Scrapbooking Page

Hi all,
  I have done my first scrapbooking page in years and I am so excited.  I love scrapbooking and I can't believe it has taken me so long, I do have crafters anonymous to thank for that.  They are running a 12 months of the year, which is going to start me off again.
  I started nearly seven years ago when I had my son but the last two years have been devoted to stampin' up!!!  I have to warn you I love hidden compartments and love to write.  I want this to be like a diary for my son when he gets older. 
  I am very sorry that I don't have pictures on there yet but I thought I might be running late to put my page in, and I still don't have the pictures developed.  I will tell you where I am putting the pictures though.  Of course up the top where the scallop and circle are and also the first flower opens up for me to include four small photos.  My writing took up more than one flower so I will put one more photo at the back of the third flower.  I was hoping to fit at least seven photos on my page, but like I say, writing gets away from me...
My page

And my page opened.  There are three pieces of white card under each flower.
Stamp set:  Butterfly prints
Card:  Bashful blue, whisper white, tempting turquoise, dsp - playdate
Ink:  stampin' write journaler, bashful blue for stamped images and sponging, old olive
Acc:  brads
Tools:  Circle cutter, extra lge butterfly punch.  The clouds and grass I cut out freehand
Have a lovely evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment