Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hoot Hoot The Sweetest Thing Challenge

Hello,
  Yes I know, I was up late last night doing my challenges, as I have not had a chance early in the week.  Now this may not have a male feel too it but it is a male card!!!

So this is the sketch we are working with and under it is my card, remember male!!!!












Sorry, just realised I can add another challenge to this sketch
Choose a sketch from another current challenge
Add some texture
Finish with a Punch!
This challenge is Cooking With Kate

I dont know if you can see, but the so saffron (background is crimped), the rest is easy to tell!!

Stamp set:  Occasional quotes and party hearty
Card:  Basic grey, so saffron, pacific point, baja breeze, old olive and whisper white
Ink:  Pacific point, versa mark and baja breeze
Acc:  brad, glue dots
Tools:  2 step owl punch, 2 step bird punch, crimper, corner rounder and paper piercer
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like the card.
Have a great day....

No comments:

Post a Comment