Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Matchbook Mini Album

Good morning
  I thought I had another meander book but realised it is called a matchbox album.  I really love this, it is so cute,
The finished album, I'm getting a lot of use out of the newspaper print and really liking how it looks in the mini albums.

The inside cover of my mini and the pages on the right side.

Of course I have tags all through the book.

I think that is all my tags out, yes, I could fit a heap into this book.

Just showing how the pages lift up, neat hey!!

And back to my front cover.  The instructions are on Kimberley Morris's blog and very easy to follow.  Later on down the track I will endeavour to put the instructions on here.
Stamp set:  Occasional quotes (level three hostess set)
Card:  Basic black, Very vanilla, dsp - newspaper print
Ink:  Basic black
Acc:  3/8" very vanilla grosgrain ribbon and 5/8" grosgrain ribbon and twine
Tools:  Scallop border punch, paper piercer, designer label lge
Thanks by stopping by, have fun making this cute album,
Have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment