Friday, January 14, 2011

Friends cards and Box

Good morning,
  I find it hard to leave my television and instead of making 3D, cards while I am watching, I sit there enthralled.  It is all so sad, and now Brazil as well!!
  So here are the cards I made to go in yesterday's box:
  Yes, I know, they are a bit dark and usually I stick to light coloured cards, when I do make them, but I am beginning to like black more and more.

  And here is the box and cards together.  I think it would make a great gift, even if I do say so myself, lol.
Stamp set:  Basic phrases, tiny tags
Card:  Handsome hunter (retired card), basic black, river rock and very vanilla, dsp - newspaper print
Ink:  Basic black
Acc:  Rhinestone brad, silver brad
Tools:  Butterfly punch, Lge scallop circle, scallop oval, lge oval and small oval and lastly, stampin' write
           journaler, boho blossom punch, jewelry tag punch.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day..

No comments:

Post a Comment