Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just Surfing Styles Ink Challenge

Good morning,
  I am going for my hardest challenge yet.
OLW38 SketchThis is a sketch but it has to be one layered.  Sounds easy, ahhh, no it doesn't.  Anyway, here's my best shot:
I didn't want the card to be too plain!!, so I pin pricked around the outside of the board. Added the white gel pen onto of the waves (that didn't come out the way I had hoped) and then crystal affects over that for the water look.  That is my star up top, night time, see!!!!

Stamp set:  Just surfing and snow swirled
Card:  Bashful blue
Ink:  Baja breeze, pacific point, old olive, pumpkin pie and chocolate chip
Acc:  white gel pen and crystal affects
Tools:  paper piercer and mat
I hope you like it.  Have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment