Saturday, January 22, 2011

Unhurried Sense of Time Inkspirations Challenge

Good morning.
  Oh my, I tried to do this challenge yesterday morning, before we went to Sea World, down the Gold Coast but ran out of time.  And today, oh, I am so tired.  But determined to do my card.  I need male cards so badly, and having lots of brothers (six!!! and they're all great) so I decided it is time.....
I am doing the inkspirations challenge and was a bit worried about the pink, but it is minimal so the boys won't get too upset......


How gorgeous are these colours, love them, even learning to like the early espresso (I love my chocolate chip), and here is my card:
  I was having a bit of trouble with the light as it is very cloudy today with bright light streaming through, but I think you get the gist of the card.
Stamp set:  Sense of Time
Card:  Early espresso, pear pizazz and very vanilla
Ink:  Versa mark, early espresso, brushing bride and pear pizazz
Acc:  Mini glue dots, dimensionals
Tools:  Heat tool, paper piercer, mat pack and crimper.
I hope you like my card and I hope you have a lovely day...

No comments:

Post a Comment