Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Meander Book

Good morning,

  More blue skies, what are we going to do with ourselves??  I love mini albums and meander books are heaps of fun.  I have three to share with you over the next few days.  This one is cased from Andrea Walford and has a hard cover, back and front.  I of course use the cardboard in the dsp, I find that is strong enough without having to use chipboard, especially if you don't have any in store.
And here is the book open with numerous tags (I love all the extras I can get, more photos and narration)
I just love these books for me or little gifts for family and friends.
I did not use any stamps in this book but could have put sayings of each page if I knew what photo's I was putting in here.
Card:  Dsp - play date, chocolate chip, old olive, riding hood red (yes I do love this one and it does go with most dsp)
Acc:  designer buttons, twine, chocolate chip ribbon
Tools:  Butterfly punch
Have a look at the video on Andreas blog and if you want written instructions I can organise that for you.
Have a great day..

No comments:

Post a Comment