Thursday, January 6, 2011

Colour Challenge



Hi,
  This is my first challenge and I am really nervous about doing it, but I thought I would bite the bullet and see how I go.  It is the colour challenge over at Just Add Ink.  Unfortunately I need a new camera.  Mine is not good enough (I now realise) when posting pictures where you want detail.  But anyway, here goes:
I can't believe it, just got my colour up the top of the page.  Don't worry, I will get very professional one day soon, he he he.
So the colours are:  So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red and Elegant Eggplant.
Stamp set:  Occasional quotes (level three hostess gift), great friend
Card:  Whisper white, elegant eggplant, pear pizazz, riding hood red
Ink:  So saffron
Acc:  basic rhinestones
Tools:  Big shot, perfect polka dots.
Thanks for looking,
have a great night...

No comments:

Post a Comment