Saturday, January 29, 2011

Valentine CD Holder

Morning,
  Today I have a CD holder.  I have been dying to make one for ages, and finally got around to doing it.  Lovely present to give someone for Valentine.
I have been trying to do masculine things so this is why I have the blues going!!!!
And this is my CD case open.  I should have decorated the top too, and I will do that now, so I can write a little message or put a photo there.  I will have to think about that one!
Stamp set:  Occasional quotes
Card:  Marina mist, not quite navy, real red and dsp - play date
Ink:  Not quite navy.
Tools:  Heart to heart punch, paper piercer and mat, 13/8" round punch
1 x  77/8" x 11" card        score  11" side 3" from both ends
                                        cut     77/8 side at 3", so you now have two pieces of card
Adhere smaller piece (as a belly band around the bottom middle) with glue dots, one over the other.
Punch  half of 13/8" circle punch through the bottom piece of card.  Then fold up, using glue dot at each corner.  Now you have created a pocket.  You might need to trim the belly band too with circle punch.
You can add velcro dot to close if desired.  I left mine without as it sits neatly anyway.
Decorate as desired.
I have just put down quick instructions but if you are looking for more involved instructions, pop over to splitcoast stampers and check out their instructions.
Have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment