Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cooking it up with Katie Challenge

Morning everyone,
  As per usual, my son beat me to the computer yet again.  But I am on it finally, and have a card for the Cooking it up with Katie Challenge
The ingredients for your card this week are:
Make it for someone you Love
Use any form of Embossing
Add a little Pink
Now my card is made with my son in mind for Valentine's but I have since changed it to my Dad as it is a bit old looking for my son, see what you think......
I know it is not traditional or anything but I wanted something different
Stamp set:  Teeny tiny sentiments, Friends 24-7
Ink:  Not quite navy, red riding hood
Card:  Not quite navy, baja breeze
Acc:  Designer buttons
Tools:  Big shot, polka dots, teeny tiny tags
Have a lovely day...

No comments:

Post a Comment