Sunday, August 21, 2011

Three Drawer Box

Hi everyone,
I have been attending the classes over at Crafter's Anonymous on a Monday night but haven't had time to finish anything I have been making so I had a couple of hours today to do just that, before I get stuck back into study.  So here is a cute box we made with three drawers to put little pressies or notes into:
I am using BFF's favourite colour (over at Crafter's - Angie) concord crush and I have also used cake crumb which is becoming a favourite.


Very sweet box with lots to add.  Just a couple of different pictures showing you the box open.
Stamp set:  So happy for you
Card:  Concord crush and cake crumb
Ink:  Concord Crush
Acc:  jewels basic rhinestone and craft ribbon
Tools:  Scallop circle punch and boho blossom
have a lovely evening.....

2 comments:

  1. What a great colour choice...hehehe....this has turned out beautiful, well done and very elegant.
    Angie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is pretty special, love how the ribbon ties it closed. x

    ReplyDelete