Monday, August 8, 2011

Hi everyone,
Still on my roll, though I might have trouble getting out of bed in the morning!!!  Okay, here is a cute 3" x 3" box, so sweet.  I should have embossed or run a wheel over the box but I made it without thinking.

So here are the instructions,
6" x 9" card  scored  -  1/2", 1 1/2", 41/2" and 5 1/2"
                     scored  -  1", 4", 5" and 8".
Oh, just as I have written those instructions I realised I should have taken a picture of the pieces I had to cut out.  Hopefully you can see from the opened box the side that you have to take off.  If you have any problems, please e-mail me and I will make sure I send you pictures and proper instructions.
Stamp set:  Great friend
Card:  Pumpkin pie and whisper white
Ink:  Pumpkin pie and chocolate chip
Acc:  Ribbon (retired)
Have a great night/day....

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous. I'm so going to make one of these - perfect for just a little something! How did you colour that butterfly? Looks great.

    ReplyDelete