Thursday, August 25, 2011

Surprise, Surprise, I have a Card for you

Hi there
Guess what, I have been busy the last couple of afternoons making cards, I thought you might like to see a couple of cards instead of all my 3D, but don't worry, it won't last long.  I love my 3D.  So anyway I have loved this card for ages and every time I see it I think about casing (well, not really, I just love this card so much and I was having a bit of a down day and got on the net.  And of course the first thing I see is this card).  So it is using the new in-colours, which I have been using and have pleasantly surprised myself with how much I love the colours.  I brought the package of papers and ink pads so everything just goes without too much thought.
So.............


Two slightly different versions, and that is what I have done with all the cards I have been casing ( yes I decided to case some of my favourite blogs) and this one is cased from Madeline, over at Stamping studio.  I just love the whole look of the card, colours and everything.
Stamp set:  Pocket silhouette
Ink:  Chocolate chip and pool party and lucky limeade
Card:  Chocolate chip, pool party, lucky limeade and very vanilla
Acc:  ribbon
Tools:  Curly label punch and crop-a-dial.
A few quick dimensions for you
Chocolate chip    A5 folded in half
                            31/2" x 21/2"  Matting in the middle
Pool party            55/8" x 37/8" first mat
Lucky limeade     53/8" x 35/8" next mat
Very vanilla         31/4" x 21/4"  stamp image on.
Have a lovely evening.....

No comments:

Post a Comment