Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Boy Box of Cards

Hi all,
Another night of study, hopefully, I am learning something and it is not all going in and then straight out again.  I have made another box like the one on Saturday but this time I wanted to see if I could just use A4 instead of 12 x 12 and guess what, you can and you don't even have to punch a hole to open the box easier.  You'll see what I mean,

See what I mean, it has left a nice little gap and I actually like it, I like it a lot!!  I could make a hundred of these they were so easy to make.  So give the box a try, so easy.
Stamp set:  Word play (my new all time favourite set and great for scrapbooking - if I was doing it)
Card:  Tempting turquoise, whisper white and dsp - Celebration
Ink:  Tempting turquoise
Acc:  No, there is none, love how the dsp looks like ribbon, don't you!
Tools:  No, no punches today, only cutting.....
Okay, I'm off to bed, have a great one.....

1 comment:

  1. I so need Word Play! Lovely box and I can see you're really having fun with them. Good for you, nice to hear you're doing a little more than studying all the time x

    ReplyDelete