Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm Backkkkkk

Hi,
I have to say it has been hard to try and post this week but I'm backkkkk and hopefully I get a few things made over the next couple of days.
It was my birthday yesterday and it was very nice but especially getting this gorgeous present from my bestie at Crafters Anonymous.  Angie cracks me up all the time, even when I read her e-mails I invariably end up with a smile on my face, if I'm not laughing.  I can't wait to catch up with her at Regionals, best part about making friends on line is eventually being able to meet them.  Though we did swap last year, just didn't know each other then!!!!
So here is my gorgeous present;
I have lots of photos to show you as the tin opens out to a telephone directory and I definitely need one of those.
the beautiful card, I have yet to make one like this, how cool is it!
obviously the front of the tin, just wanted to give you a close up



I am so lucky and loving it.
Have a great day and I promise to post a project this afternoon......

1 comment:

  1. OMG I so didn't know your birthday was on the 15th! That's a significant date in our household too. Hope you had a super wonderful day! Can't believe I'm only just playing catch up now.

    Happy belated birthday!

    xox

    ReplyDelete