Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Boxes, boxes and more boxes

Morning,
As you may have realised by now I love my 3d and I am going through a box faze at the moment.  Well I found this cute box on you tube with Holly Stampin Mania and thought it was ohhhh so cute.
Now with the ribbon, I put tape on the back of the desired amount and scrunched a little (as you can see from the photo) and then stuck it down.
Sorry this photo is a little blurry but I wanted you to see the side.  It is quite a decent size and can fit quite a bit in.  Holly copied a cream cheese box, so that is the basic size.
Instructions:
8 1/2" x 8 3/4" card    scored (8 1/2")  3/4", 2", 6 1/2" and 7 3/4"
                                   scored (8 3/4")  1 1/4", 5 1/4" and 8"
make into box to look the same as above
4 1/4" x 2 1/2"  dsp
4 1/4" x 1"  (by 2)  dsp
2 1/2" x 1"  (by 2)  dsp
and decorate
have a lovely day.......

2 comments:

  1. I love this Theresa, it is soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous little box, love the colours you've gone with x

    ReplyDelete