Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Night Again!!

Hello,
How quickly does the week fly?  Far too quickly for me at the moment!  I have another 3d item we made at Crafter's Anonymous, finally getting them made up.  I will get around to making some cards, have my new in-colour card so I can't wait.

A gorgeous bag we made with Tia, my sister even liked it! One up for Tia.  We had a template to use for the actual bag.
Card:  Pretty in pink, pink pirouette, blushing bride and whisper white
Acc:  Brad and pretty in pink ribbon and brads
Tools:  Big shot, elegant lines folder and crop-a-dial
have a lovely night.......

2 comments:

  1. I love it, haven't tried this one yet....must do that soon. I love that you have the embossing on the inside for a change. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super sweet! So so pretty x

    ReplyDelete