Friday, August 26, 2011

Card of Circles

Hi,
Another case of another favourite blog, I tried to put all my favourites on the side but it actually puts all the details and not just the name so the list would be too long.  So now you get to see who I visit regularly, and today it is dawn from Dawns Stamping Studio.  I just tried to do a link but it wouldn't let me, the first time that has happened but the computer is a bit funny tonight.  A lot of sites I have visited have all changed so I don't know what is going on!!!!  Anyway here is yet another card:

Something different, especially for me, the more I see it, the more I like it.  I might have to try it in the other in-colours!  I'll have to see.  I try and do the two cards a little different all the time, yes I have made two cards for all the cases.  Actually when the new catalogue is available we will have to do the same and have lots of cases as there are so many beautiful projects in there.  So on to instructions.  Yes I am doing instructions on all the cards, when I make them myself I don't take any notice of what I do but when I am casing I tend to write what I am doing!  Go Figure????
Very vanilla  A5 folded in half.  Will need strip as well 1 1/4" x 5 1/4" scalloped.  1", 1 1/4" scallop circle and 1 3/8" circles in very vanilla
Calypso coral  5 5/8" x 3 7/8" put through big shot with embossing folder of choice - I used square lattice (after the circles are adhered)   Also a strip 1/2" x 5 1/4"
Stamp set:  Pocket silhouette
Ink:  Chocolate chip
how easy was this card, just lots of punching, so much fun...
have a lovely evening....
ps.  just looked at how much writing I have done, very unusual for me!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this! I keep meaning to try it myself but haven't yet. You've just reminded me!

    ReplyDelete