Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Cutest Cards I Have Seen In A While

Evening,
I thought I better make a card, seeing it has been a long time and I probably need more in my stash anyway.  I didn't put a sentiment on them as I couldn't decide what I want them for, so that is why they are a little blank.  I was blog hoping and ended up on you tube and I saw these cards made by Linda Heller.
This is one with one of my all time favourite christmas dsp's (obviously retired - I just thought I should start to use up some of these beautiful papers, I am getting harder and not thinking so much about how much I love them)
The next card is the reverse side of the dsp.  the middle picture is taken from the new stamp set 'buttons' with some sweet little animals etc but I don't yet own that set so I have improvised!


I was trying to take a couple of photos of each card to show you the little overlap of the very vanilla but they didn't come out so well, sorry about that, this card is so easy to make and I think it is super cute.
Card:  craft  3 1/2" x 9"  scored at 5".
           dsp (retired)  3 1/2" x 4"  adhered to the 4" side
           very vanilla  3 1/2" x 4 1/8"  adhered on the inside of the card (just has a little overhang that shows)
           pumpkin pie  scallop circle
           chocolate chip   1 3/8" circle
           very vanilla  1 1/4"  circle stamped on and button added
           old olive  1 3/4" circle cut in half and adhered to opposite ends of the card
Ink:  Chocolate chip and old olive
Acc:  Button and twine, glue dots and dimensionals
Tools:  Corner rounder punch, 1 3/4" circle, 1 3/8" circle, 1 1/4" circle scallop circle punch
have fun if you're making the card and have a lovely night....

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I like these. Have to make some myself - thanks for sharing all the details. x

    ReplyDelete