Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Place cards

Evening,
  I told you I would do a post and here I am!  So another think I made for the table (yes still about the anniversary) was place cards but only for Mum and Dad, so they knew where they were sitting.  So the ones I am showing you are not the one for the day.  They just had Mum and Dad written on them and I wanted to just show you a generally decorated one, where you could add a name.  They sat up beautifully and were gorgeous.
The little tag to the right hand side is to write a name on.  I found these on you tube by 'stamp with heather' and they were incredibly easy to make.  I will do a tutorial for you as it is hard to explain about the diagonal folds and will be easier to show you.  So that too, will be coming up.
Card:  Very vanilla, chocolate chip, dsp soft subtles
Ink:  Chocolate chip
Acc:  Ribbon
Tools:  Full hear punch, word window punch.
thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment