Monday, February 14, 2011

Vintage Scallop Card

Good morning,
  Happy Valentines for yesterday.  Sorry I didn't post but I didn't have anything spectacular for the day and that gave me a mind blank.  Lost the mojo, for the day.  Today is a different story though.  I cased a really cute card from Becky Roberts.  There is a pouch for the note card to go into and mine is wide enough to put a flat chocolate in as well (bonus!!)
This is the vintage card, but I also made one with just the pocket silhouette.  Just trying different things!!!

The card just comes straight out.  Sorry, I forgot to take a picture.
  I will give some basic instructions but if you need more, please let me know.
Card - black  -  scallop square (from the mini catalogue)
Front pocket  -  river rock  -  4 3/4" x 2 3/4"  scored  1/4", 1/2", 42/8" and 41/2"
                                                                         scored  1/4" and 1/2"
Matting  -  rich razzleberry  -  3 5/8" square
Whisper white  -  3 1/2" square
  Score and cut the corners (at the score marks) of your river rock.  Place tape on the bottom and sides, stamp image onto the card and punch 13/4" circle in middle.  Adhere onto your black square.
  Stamp image onto white card and then add tape and adhere to matting. 
How easy is this little card!
Stamp set:  Pocket silhouette and vintage vogue
Card:  Black, rich razzleberry, whisper white and river rock
Ink:  Rose red, old olive and chocolate chip
Tools:  Big shot, square scallop and 1 3/4" circle punch
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment