Sunday, February 20, 2011

Easter Bunny Punch Card

Good morning,
  And what a lovely day!  I have cased a card from andrea walford, well it is her bunny punch project card.  I did do mine a little different.  I don't have any oval dies so I used the big shot scallop circle die and some nestabilities.  If you make this card, Andrea has some great instructions but I will tell you quickly how I made mine.


  I cut out the baja breeze with the scallop circle die and then used a scallop nestability for a smaller size (which I sponged).  I then cut a lge nestability circle and then using scraps of blue and two different colour greens I made the sky and grass.  I cut out the clouds and added glitter to make them stand out.
  I adhered all these pieces together and then started on my rabbit.
  Sorry I didn't take a picture of all the pieces, but you can see quite clearly on the card what is used for the rabbit.  I sponged all the pieces first before adhering them together
Oval punch with the end bit cut off for his body
1" circle for his head
1/2" circle for his tail
5-petal flower for his ears and I cut one up for his paws.
There you have it, try one, they are really gorgeous in real life!!!
Have a great day....

No comments:

Post a Comment