Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bunch Of Flowers Gift Box

Good morning,
  When I did my post yesterday for my Valentine card/box I forgot to leave instructions, so I thought I would make another one:

I was worried about my descriptions of the scoring and cutting, so I quickly cut and scored the two pieces, especially if you are a visual person, like me.





Stamp set:  Retired level two stamp set
Card:  Pretty in pink, riding hood red, cherry cobbler and whisper white
Ink:  Sorry but some of these are retired as well, I actually stamped these flowers from a friends set a little
         while back and have only just got around to using the flowers now!
Tools:  Full heart punch, word window punch, paper piercer and mat
1 piece of 11 3/4" x 3 1/4" card scored 5 1/2" from both sides
1 piece of 6 1/8" x 4 1/2" card scored 3/4", 1 1/2" on three sides making sure one of the long sides is  not scored.  This is the pocket piece.  Cut out the two bottom end squares - it is the four tiny squares (from scoring) that makes up the one big square.(as the photo above)
Place tape along the sides and centre bottom flap (6 1/8" x 4 1/2" piece that we have just scored and cut)
Take sticky off bottom flap and stick to side flaps.  Now take sticky off side flaps and stick to one panel of the (cover) 3 1/4" x 11 3/4", at the end of the card ( you can see what I have done in the photo above).
Decorate as desired.
ps  If you have any problems understanding my instructions, please just let me know. I will do a proper tutorial for it.  I am still on the hunt to see where I put the original instructions.
Have a great day....

No comments:

Post a Comment