Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bunny Treat Bag

Good morning,
  I made these cute little top note bunny faces, that I cased from Studio 52.  I have so many Easter projects, and I am finally starting to make them all.  I love Easter, even though it is still quite awhile away.
  Oh, I forgot his whiskers, but doesn't this bag look good enough to eat!!  I have decided that stamping/scrapbooking is the same as cooking.  It all seems hard until you start and then you realise it is really quite easy, and comes together very quickly, especially when you have a recipe. Card:  Whisper white, pink pirouette and basic black
Ink:  White gel pen
Acc:  Cellophane bags
Tools:  Big shot, top note die, wide oval and lge oval punch, 1 1/4" circle and heart to heart punches.
Have a lovely day....

No comments:

Post a Comment