Saturday, February 5, 2011

Great Friend Valentine

Hi,
  Yes the morning is quickly fading, can not believe how quickly the days go......
I am doing the Just Add Ink Challenge
Here's the colour combo...
How Cool ate these colours.
I decided to make more than a card.  It is also a gift box that I wanted to give to a friend with a few things in there.  I had written these instructions ages ago and can not remember where I got them!!


So there you have the inside of the card/box and the side on view, so you can see how wide it is.  The soft suede is card that I manipulated to look like ribbon.  I also used versa mark to stamp the twig image over the regal rose and embossed my frame with clear embossing powder.
Stamp set:  Great friend
Card:  Early espresso, soft suede, rose red and regal rose
Ink:  Rose red and versa mark
Acc:  Basic rhinestone jewels and clear embossing powder
Tools:  Heart to heart punch, 13/4" circle punch and heat tool
Thanks for stopping by, hope you like it.
Have a great day..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment