Thursday, February 10, 2011

Male Pizza Box

Good morning,
  Sorry about yesterday.  I thought I had lots of time and realised I didn't which had me rushing my post.  But I made another pizza box.... for the man, this time, with instructions.
1 piece of card (marina mist) 6" x 11"  scored  1" both sides (on 6")
                                                           scored 1", 5", 6" and 10" (on 11")

Cut, score and fold.  Then tape the flaps to the inside of the box, one side will automatically become the lid.  It doesn't really matter which one as they are both the same size.


This is the inside of the box all taped up.

Of course, I have made this one a lot plainer.  I actually like it like this.  I think I can go a bit overboard sometimes, but I do like the plain and simple.
Stamp set:  Sense of time
Card:  Marina mist, basic grey and very vanilla, dsp - newsprint
Ink:  Marina Mist
Acc:  dimensionals
Tools:  1" circle punch
Thanks, and have a great day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment