Monday, February 21, 2011

Another Easter Carrot

Good morning,
  On this lovely wet day, nice change from those suppressive hot days.  Yes, I have a thing for carrots.  Actually, I only have the two, so far!!!  And this one is nice and easy, just using the oval die scallop and the oval scallop.


I did do two differently, just like to try and get a different look!  I cased this one from inkspired treasures.  But like I say, cut a scallop circle die in pumpkin pie and sponge.  Then punch three old olive scallop ovals and sponge.  Roll up your circle and using your crop-a-dial, punch a couple of holes (the top one I punched on the side and the bottom one, I punched across from each other.  Makes the bow sit better).  I did not use any tape, just tied it together with the ribbon and put on my tag with twine.  Then we are ready to go for Easter.
Stamp set:  Teeny tiny sentiments
Card:  Pumpkin pie, wild wasabi, whisper white
Ink:  Wild wasabi
Acc:  Ribbon and twine
Tools:  Big shot, scallop circle die, scallop oval punch, (either) lge and sml oval (or) 11/4 and 13/8"
            circle punches.
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day....

No comments:

Post a Comment