Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Friend To Friend Take Away

Hi,
  Today I am doing another two challenges, Pals Paper Arts and the sweetest thing together.  It is fun using a colour scheme and a sketch.  And I love this box.  I have brought it a couple of times from (wait for it) McDonalds.  Well, this time I made a template.  I did also take a picture of my template and hopefully it comes up clearly as I marked measurements on it as well.
  I thought it would be a cute box for a friend, for Valentines.  Yes, my friends are going to love me!!! 


Once I cut out the template, it was just a matter of adhering all the little triangles to the inside of the box (yes, that simple).  But make sure you use sticky strip, as most boxes I make, I just use tape but it will not stick for this box.  Need the heavy endurance stuff!!!!
Now decorate as desired.
Stamp set:  Pocket silhouette
Card:  Riding hood red, rich razzleberry and certainly celery
Ink:  Riding hood red
Acc:  Rhinestone brad
Tools:  Lge flower punch, heart to heart, circle scissors, crop-a-dial, big shot, dot to dot embossing folder
           and lge and small oval punches.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment