Friday, February 11, 2011

Time Passing

Hello,
  How quickly is time passing?  Before we know it, it will be the end of the year again!  I am doing the Inkspiration Challenge today, and trying to make another male card (wherever and whenever I can).  So here is my card:

I used the sanded background stamp (tried it in versa mark first but it didn't show up very well, so I used the marina mist which has shown up better.  I embossed the wheels with clear embossing powder and the rest is easy to see.
Stamp set:  Sense of Time, sanded background
Card:  Marina mist, cherry cobbler, basic black, whisper white and dsp - newsprint.
Ink:  Marina mist and basic black
Acc:  Clear embossing powder and dimensionals
Tools:  Heat tool.
I hope you like the card.  Have a lovely evening....

No comments:

Post a Comment