Friday, February 25, 2011

Easter Card

Hi everyone,
  I have another challenge I am doing and I have combined two.  Just Add Ink and Pals Paper Arts.  Just Add Ink has you using three colours, cherry cobbler, daffodil delight and river rock.  Pals Paper Arts is using scallops, but not a scallop punch.  So here is my card:

Now I have to tell you up front, they are little chickens, just in case you are thinking they are something else.  I was quite proud of myself for making some little chickens!
Stamp set:  Teeny tiny sentiments
Card:  Whisper white, cherry cobbler and daffodil delight
Ink:  River rock
Acc:  River rock ribbon
Tools:  2 Step bird punch, modern label and spiral punch, crop-a-dial, 1/4" punch.
I sponged the chickens with river rock and also the label.  I stamped the sentiment all over the top card and using a retired punch I punched out the holes that I pulled the ribbon through.  I decided I wanted some little scallops so I punched out the smallest punch and just ran them under the edge of the cherry cobbler.
I hope you like it,
Have a great night/day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment