Thursday, February 3, 2011

Flowers and Butterflies

Hi,
  My next challenge, lucky there were some good shows on television tonight.  Yes, I am one of those crafters that needs to have something happening around me.  I concentrate better with a lot happening, think it had something to do with growing up in a big family.
  I have to warn you:  I am into butterfie's for some reason.  The last few cards I have done just needed them!!!!!
  This is my challenge for Colour Q
So, of course I have not done a male card.  I'll leave that for next time.



 And here is my card;


Stamp set:  Pocket silhouette
Card:  Poppy parade, cameo coral, blushing bride, early espresso and vanilla
Ink:  Poppy parade
Acc:  Designer brads
Tools:  Paper piercer and mat, crop-a-dial and word window punch
I hope you like it,
Have a great day....

No comments:

Post a Comment