Friday, February 11, 2011

Sunshine Stampers Meet

Good morning,
  On Monday, a group of us demonstrators met (as we do once a month) and do make 'n takes, gossip, gossip and more gossip.  Love catching up with our group.  I was on the run and didn't have time to stay long but the girls very kindly gave me some make 'n takes to take away (he he).  Well, I finished a couple Wednesday night and thought I would share them with you today.
I hope I have done justice to Peta's card (unfortunately she doesn't have a blog).  I so love the beautiful wings, they are on my wish list that is waiting to be sent.

This is such a cute little Easter box by Sonja






And one I spent about four hours on, the Never Ending Card (think that is what it is called, by Suzie.  It was in the Stampin! Up Impressions we receive every month.
Suzi gave us the basic card, which is incredibly easy.  I actually got to it a lot later than the first two make 'n takes, as I knew it would be quite involved (and it was).  I love it, but I think it is a work of art.  Continuous folding over and making sure one layer matches the next.  I hope you like what I have done.
Stamp set:  Garden whimsy (one of my first sets I ever bought)
Card:  Old olive, melon mambo, chocolate chip, whisper white and basic grey
Ink:  Regal rose, rose red, old olive
Tools:  Big shot, dot to dot embossing folder, crop-a-dial, paper piercer and mat.
Have a great day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment