Sunday, February 27, 2011

Just Surfing

Good morning,
  What a lovely weekend.  We went to Wet n' Wild and had the best time.  Though, somehow I managed to get sunburned, not happy about that.  But what can you do, all day in the sun and water.  We will definitely be going there a few more times this year!!
  Now on to my post, another challenge, inkspiration this time.  And here is my card:

  I was going for a male card again, but I don't know if the butterfly's have made it too pretty.  Oh well......
Stamp set:  Just surfing, occasional quotes
Card:  Cake crumb, chocolate chip, marina mist, pear pizzazz
Ink:  Pacific Point, marina mist and the white gel pen
Tools:  Big shot, beautiful wings embossing folder, dot to dot embossing and corner rounder.
Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely day...

No comments:

Post a Comment