Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine Milk Carton and Gift Card

Hi Everyone,
  I love doing the challengers, as it really pushes me to try harder and use my imagination more.  Though I must admit I struggle!!!!!!!!!!!  I have just completed the Just Add Ink Challenge and not sure what I think about it..............
The challenge was To Just Add Love.  I think I added a fair bit of loving.
Stamp set:  Teeny tiny sentiments, punch potpourri (level one hostess set) and Winter Post (the beauty of
                   some of the Christmas sets, is you can keep on using them during the year.
Card:  Riding hood red (yes, I love the colour), pink pirouette, chocolate chip and whisper white
Ink:  Riding hood red, chocolate chip
Acc:  Brad and clips assortment
Tools:  Full heart punch, spiral border, lge and sml tag punch and heart to heart
I did use a pattern for the box but I don't know where I put the instruction.  So bare with me and I will put them up on a later date.
Have a great day for the rest of it...........

No comments:

Post a Comment