Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Big Block of Chocolate Gift Box

Good morning,
  Oh yeah, I did it, I did it.  Nothing like chocolate in a box!!!  I will be making heaps of these. 


I used a whole piece of 12" x 12" chocolate chip card (sorry, it was hard to get a full picture of the box as it is the size of a family chocolate block) - should have thought smaller!?!?!???!?!?
Anyway,
Cut 81/2" x 12" choc chip and score  35/8", 42/8", 77/8" and 81/2",  adhere together.
Cut from left over piece 81/4" x 31/2"  (I cut mine, 81/4" as I wanted the inside card just a bit smaller but by all means stay to 81/2" x 31/2".
Place card inside box and punch hole, with crop-a-dial, in middle.  Take out piece of card and turn upside down, lining up the holes.  Pull ribbon through and make sure you have enough ribbon to tie at the top.  I used my last strip of chocolate chip to decorate the front.
Stamp set:  Sense of time
Card:  Chocolate chip, sky blue (sorry, retired) and whisper white
Ink:  Chocolate chip and baja breeze (I was being lazy and didn't go looking for the sky blue - but it does go
         well enough so you don't notice)
Acc:  Ribbon
Tools:  Word window punch, crop-a-dial, big shot and dot to dot embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment