Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cute Bunny Holders

Morning,
  How is everyone this morning?  I feel like the year is slipping away already, and I want to stop it.  Why is it, the older you get, the quicker the time flys.  I don't know if it makes a difference when you are doing a blog, and looking forward anyway!!!
  So today, I have these cute little holders that I cased from Chat (Me, My Stamps and I).  I love her work, always so clean and precise.  Her site is over on the right side if you wanted to click on it..


I have taken a couple of photos just to show you what you need and the folding of the holder but they are pretty basic.
Stamp set:  Vintage vogue and teeny tiny sentiments
Card:  Pink pirouette, whisper white and basic black
Ink:  Pink pirouette and basic black
Tools:  Ornamental punch, lge and small oval punch, 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 1" and 1/4" circle punches and crop-a-dial
Have fun making them and have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment