Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Easter Basket

Good morning,
  Oh, so sad Valentine day is over for another year, but now Easter is coming up.  I made an Easter basket from It's all about stamping.  I printed off the template and in my rush, used a retired colour.  One of my favourites by the way - broccade blue.

Stamp set:  Vintage vogue
Card:  Broccade blue (retired)  whisper white
Ink:  Broccade blue
Acc:  Brad
Tools:  Big shot, dot to dot embossing folder (I used the reverse side and stamped on it.  I really like this look and seem to be using it a lot lately).
I thought I would also show you this one I made last year with the so saffron, though my photo is not clear, but it was more showing you the flower I used here.  It is where we scrunch up a few layers of card (or in my case, computer paper) and then add a couple of boho blossoms and a brad to the middle. Have a lovely day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment