Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine Pizza Box

Good morning,
  I have just reached 1000 visitors, how exciting.  Amazing what excites us these days.  I wish I had something special for you today but I am going to have to work on that.  Still just getting use to the blogging world!!!!
  Today I have a pizza box, there are so many out there and I love them all.

I am using some of my old cardstock and dsp, I keep finding little stashes of it around and I want to use it up (lol) before I buy more.  I don't know how much longer I can do it, but I am trying.
6" x 11" card  scored (6")  1" each side
                      scored (11")  1", 5". 6" and 10"
I am just going to do the post today, as I am running so late but will fill you in on the details later.
Have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment