Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pressie for a Friend

Hi,
  A while back a friend, Angie (blog on side bar) sent me some bookmarks from convention and a cute card, so generous and so sweet of her so I wanted to send something back to her to say thank you.  But, do you realise how hard it is to find, that special something as everything is so amazing,e and I can never choose.  Well I found something so gorgeous and put chocolate in there as well.  I am making another with a slight change and will do a tutorial as well.
A box of cards and of course, you have to add chocolate otherwise it is not quite a pressie!!

The inside and the cards that go with it.  Sorry Angie, I don't have the 3 x 3 envelopes to add!

Just another couple of photos to try and show how cute the bag is.  Over the weekend I will get that tutorial done and share it on Monday.  Oh No! Back to school, how quick do the holidays go, they should be longer!
Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment:

  1. You rock Theresa....love it and I have envelopes, so all good. Can't wait for the tut to give it a go myself. What a great surprise....xx

    ReplyDelete